Account Coordinator Position
San Francisco, CA
Sköna is seeking an Account Coordinator with a kick-ass track record in project management. You don’t have to have creative agency experience—and all “career changers” coming from program coordinator, sales, or administrative positions in other settings (education, nonprofits, etc.) are welcome. A main need for the position is to be as excited and passionate for design as we are. Do you want to dive in to learn about marketing and creative services? Then you’d be a great fit!
You would be responsible for the helping the account services team manage client relationships and all deliverables which includes project managing 360 marketing projects (websites, digital ads, billboards, event marketing, etc.) from soup to nuts. You would work closely with our amazing and collaborative designers and developers, to guarantee top notch creative is going out the doors of Sköna. If you have superb communication, attention to detail and organization you’re going to be great in this role.
About Sköna’s Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco. We work with high tech clients, many of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, which means we leave our egos at the door.
- Corresponding daily with a range of client stakeholder of phone, email, and in person to facilitate project intake, feedback and delivery
- Becoming an expert on every client’s product/service, their customer base, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver the “secret sauce” to clients by always staying one step ahead of them
- Tracking the project workflow in an internal project management system, overseeing priorities and dependencies
- Working with a range of vendors to produce projects for clients (e.g., printed marketing materials, events booths, etc.)
- Managing creative marketing programs and projects ensuring they deliver on strategy, on time and on budget
- Supporting agency leadership with internal project management needs
- 2+ years work experience (preferred)
- Expertise in project management, highly organized, process oriented
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative & team oriented
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization (everyone’s opinion is respected).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are very proactive. You are a generalist and solutions oriented, you’re ready to get things done however small or complex the problems are.
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously–you’re great at getting organized and you understand deadlines and the necessity to prioritize.
- You are a good negotiator with great people skills. You’re the connector between the clients and the designers and developers. Your job is to make everyone happy while delivering high-impact work.
- You like design and strongly believe that creativity can drive business growth.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.