Skona is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Account Supervisor with excellence in account management and expertise in digital and B2B marketing. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the overall client relationship of a number of Skona clients and the seamless daily management and growth of various accounts. From developing strategic proposals to working closely with designers and developers, the Account Supervisor will guarantee the quality and creativity of the work delivered by the agency.
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco with an office in Stockholm. We work with high tech clients, most of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
Specifics of the Job
- Understand client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Become a true client partner by building strong relationships with clients based on collaboration and trust
- Manage marketing programs and projects ensuring they deliver on strategy, on time and on budget
- Supervise the creative development and execution— timelines and deliverables
- Develop/assist in the development of strategic recommendations and proposals
- Manage and mentor the junior members of the team – motivate and inspire
- Work with team to manage profitability, and develop opportunities for organic growth by continually looking for other potentially revenue-generated projects
- Participate in the agency new business efforts
- 5+ years agency experience
- Expertise in project management
- Advanced digital knowledge
- Collaborative & team oriented
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization. Yes, you might even make coffee for everyone sometimes.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you are very pro-active and are ready to get things done however small or complex the problems are.
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and can work under pressure without losing your cool – you’re organized and you understand urgency, deadlines and the necessity to prioritize.
- You are a good negotiator with great people skills. You’re the connector between the clients and the designers and developers. Your job is to make everyone happy while delivering high-impact work.
- You like design and strongly believe that creativity can drive business growth. Creativity is the agency’s product.
- You need to value it to sell and defend it.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.