Sköna is seeking a part-time copywriter to support our creative team in the San Francisco office on a project basis with the possibility of becoming full-time. You come up with compelling ideas and create copy for B2B tech brands, campaigns, and materials. You care about elevating brand experiences and working with design teams in the B2B tech space. You also need to be a team player working with the creative team and developing content for multiple simultaneous projects. You work well across disciplines and offices.
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco with an office in Stockholm. We work with high-tech clients, most of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
Specifics of the Job
- Creating compelling copy and content for ad campaigns, websites, blogs, collateral and resource materials, video scripts, messaging docs, copy editing for B2B brands.
- Help strategize and establish messaging and brand frameworks, including brand stories, corporate boilerplates, tone of voice with the creative team
- Ability to switch tone of voice and writing structures to fit within existing brand and messaging guidelines for content development in various tech brands.
- Meet deadlines and edit copy in accordance with client feedback.
5 signs you’re the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with – and you have great people skills.
- You love design and using creative as a tool to help elevate brands and drive business growth.
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected, in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you!)
- 5+ years of experience in an agency, or B2B setting
- Strong writing, editing, and research skills
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Familiar working with a design/creative team
- A portfolio of work in the B2B tech space preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field preferred
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.