Head of Account Services
Sköna is seeking a Head of Account Services with a kick-ass track record. As such, you’re not easily stressed. You’ve been in this business long enough to not let deadlines, clients or broken printers rattle your zen. You multitask with fervent energy. But most importantly, you love structuring teams and making other people the best version of themselves. You count your clients as your friends and you have earned their trust with your strategic guidance. You’re able to see the good in people (most of the time) and your experience means you have a natural gravitas, you’re the person who other people quiet down to hear what they have to say.
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco with an office in Stockholm. We work with high tech clients, most of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
Specifics of the Job
- Oversee and formulate philosophy of account services
- Oversee all account related activities
- Oversee and formulate processes and structures
- Global coordination
- Resource planning and management
- Mentor, guide, inspire and enable account service team
- New business accountability
- Develop overall new business strategy and tactics
- Chief client partner including advising clients and providing strategic guidance
- Building long-lasting relationships
- Overseeing and developing creative strategies and ensuring creative product is on brand and on strategy.
- Acting as the clients’ ultimate go-to
- Negotiating contracts and ensuring account profitability
- This role is also a member of the agency leadership group so participating in overall strategic direction and execution of agency
- Ensure we’re staying on top of and ahead of trends and implementing best practices
- P&L responsibility
- 15+ years agency account service experience
- Min 5 years managing teams of people
- B2B experience
- High tech experience
- High level of business acumen
- BA in Business, or equivalent
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with – and you have great people skills.
- You love design and using creative as a tool to help elevate brands and drive business growth.
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected, in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you!)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.