Sköna is seeking a junior designer with expert technical know-how, design sensibilities and attention to details for our Stockholm office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a curious mindset, an eagerness to learn new skills and a strive for always outdoing previous work, to join our highly collaborative team.
If you are also a hungry contributor to fresh concepts, with skills in extending designs through existing ideas, who are comfortable handling multiple projects with competing deadlines and tackle new challenges with excitement – we would love to meet you!
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in Stockholm and San Francisco. Our niche is to transform B2B and tech companies into brave brands and we work with our hi-tech clients on a range of creative services including brand strategy and development, website development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, which means we leave our egos at the door.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Manage, understand and design for on-brand creative extensions, develop client brand guidelines, brand assets
- Contribute to the design of client projects including branding, campaign development, websites, banners, motion/video and see them through to execution
- Deliver clean, technical and accurate print pre-press production files and optimized digital production files and presentations
- Develop print (collateral) and digital mockups (trade show booths, 3-D objects, prototyping)
- Bring strategic thinking to the execution of all creative
- Continually strive to progress your design and production skills and understanding, alongside the projects you work on
- Optimize and prioritize efficient workflows within the Sköna Creative Process to deliver projects on time.
- 2+ years of proven experience in design, with a portfolio that showcases a breadth of digital and print deliverables
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and good working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Google Suite, MS Office
- Excellent proficiency in print and digital production
- Highly developed interpersonal skills that work well with a multidisciplinary team
- Passionate about the field of design, and up-to-date with new production tools and trends
- Motion (After Effects, Premiere), Web prototyping (Figma, Principle), 3D-modelling (Cinema 4-D), experience a plus
- Creative problem solver and can-do attitude
- B2B experience and agency experience both a plus
- Organizational and time-management skills to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with – and you have great people skills.
- You love design and using creativity as a tool to help elevate brands and drive business growth.
- You like working in a family-like environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected. In other words, the idea of Team Sköna always coming first appeals to you!
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.