Hello! Hej Hej! We’re Sköna, a fast growing B2B creative agency located in San Francisco & Stockholm. We’re seeking a talented junior graphic designer with experience in UI/UX to join our team in Stockholm. You need to have a passion for visual, interactive design and creating engaging user experiences. You love working on a large variety of design projects, from branding to digital campaigns, from events to websites. You love a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, you are not easily stressed and have great attention to details. You delivers each project you touch with the same energy and consistent quality. You enjoy crafting innovative solutions and collaborating with the rest of the team to create amazing work delivering on-brand customer experiences for our clients.
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco and Stockholm. We work with high tech clients, most of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, visualize and develop innovative graphic designs and communication that meet business goals
- Design innovative user / visual experiences for various B2B clients in the technology space that meet user needs, business goals, and technological realities across all platforms
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include brand design, web pages, presentations, collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity and follow projects from concept to completion and artwork (print and digital)
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Provide UX and UI design including aspects of Information Architecture (Wireframes, User flows, Site Maps, etc.) and design of web pages (for websites, microsites, landing pages)
- Stay aware of new digital trends and innovations and inform the rest of the team
- Create or extend design systems, including graphic & brand guidelines – for print and web
- Assist digital team with testing prior to site launches
- 2-3 years of relevant design experience
- Dedication to working on customer centered, B2B tech experiences
- Ability to take established design concepts through production in the print and digital space
- Ability to concept and prototype digital experiences – from low to medium to high-fidelity prototypes
- Provides a modern design aesthetic
- Great use of typography; Understanding of web typography hierarchy
- Experience in establishing / implementing design systems
- Experience with email design & production
- Experience with interaction design, web animation, CSS / SVG Animation
- Understanding and first experience with UX and wireframing a clear bonus
- Required skills: Sketch, InVision, Creative Cloud
- Nice to haves: Principle, Figma or Framer/X experience, After Effects
6 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You’re a true team player. You love closely collaborating with a multidisciplinary team (strategy, account, UX, design, developer, producers, external suppliers)
- You like design and strongly believe that creativity can drive business growth. You have a doggedly curious spirit. You’re passionate about innovations, emerging trends and technologies with an interest in inspiring others.
- You are fun to work with. You have excellent people skills and an ability to communicate ideas to internal team and client stakeholders
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected, in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.