Do you want to work in a creative, fast-paced, international environment and with projects for tech clients from all over Europe? In close collaboration with our San Francisco office? Then this role might be for you!
Sköna is looking for an enthusiastic and driven production manager who will be responsible for keeping our projects running smoothly – on time and budget. You will handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in the intersection of our project managers, creative team, and clients. To succeed in this role you will need to be a self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, keep track of deadlines and deliverables, anticipate risks and resource needs, and find creative solutions to any challenges that arise. Without losing your cool. You take pride in your attention to detail and quality, and you are also as excited and passionate for design as we are!
About Sköna Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) b2b creative agency based in San Francisco and Stockholm. Our expertise is in b2b marketing and brand development, and most of our companies are found in the tech space. We partner with our clients on a range of creative services including brand strategy and design, creative campaigns, website development, event marketing, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, and welcome ideas from all members of the agency.
This role is for the Stockholm office, serving clients in the Nordics, Europe, and Asia. Our office is located in Hornstull.
- Support project managers by managing project deliverables, research, facilitating meetings, developing presentations, taking notes, and follow-up on meetings
- Managing projects ensuring they deliver on brief, on time and on budget
- Entering jobs into an internal project management system (Wrike) and tracking the project workflow
- Tracking and reporting on project budgets
- Corresponding with client representatives to facilitate project intake, feedback and delivery
- Supporting in scheduling and facilitating meetings, taking notes and follow up from meetings
- Working closely with our designers and developers to guarantee that top quality work is going out the doors of Sköna
- Facilitating in building and proofing presentations in Google Slides/Keynote/Powerpoint
- Sourcing, and working with, a range of vendors to produce projects for clients (e.g., printed marketing materials, videos, swag, events booths, etc.)
- Supporting agency leadership with internal project management needs
- 2+ years work experience
- Experience in project management, highly organized and process oriented with the ability to handle multiple clients, projects, and timelines without losing your cool
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Organized, proactive approach with strong follow-through and detail orientation
- A plus if you have creative agency experience and an understanding of the creative process
- Fluent in English and Swedish
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver—you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with—and you have great people skills.
- You’re both humble and confident at the same time!
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected; in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you!
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.