Do you want to work in a creative, fast-paced, international environment and handle clients from all over Europe? Do you want to work in close collaboration with our San Francisco office? Then this role might be for you!
As a Project Manager at Sköna, your role is to keep the client – and the agency — satisfied. You handle a handful of projects simultaneously, and support the Key Account Manager in the day to day management of projects, manage vendors, and stay in close contact with project owners on the client side. You deliver excellence in project management – you’re very organized, not easily stressed and have amazing interpersonal and communication skills.
It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and the agency’s creativity and bottom line.
About Sköna Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency with offices in Stockholm and San Francisco. We work with high tech clients, most of them B2B, on a range of creative services including digital marketing, website development, marketing strategy, brand development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
- Corresponding daily with a range of client stakeholders on phone, email, and in person to facilitate project intake, feedback and delivery
- Becoming an expert on every client’s product/service, their customer base, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver the “secret sauce” to clients by always staying one step ahead of them
- Tracking the project workflow in an internal project management system, overseeing priorities and dependencies.
- Working with a range of vendors to produce projects for clients (e.g., printed marketing materials, events booths, etc.).
- Managing creative marketing programs and liaise with creative team on projects and ensure the quality of the agency product delivery – on brief, on time, on budget.
- Balance the needs of the client against the agency’s creativity and bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks, requires finesse as well as stress management and organizational skills.
- Stay extremely organized with an ability to handle multiple projects, clients while meeting short deadlines.
- Assist in the development of strategic recommendations and proposals
- Minimum 2 years working as project manager
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Knowledge in marketing, communication and digital marketing
- Understanding of b2b marketing
- Experience working with b2b tech companies (in or with the high tech industry) a plus
- Collaborative & team oriented
- Fluent in English and Swedish
6 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with – and you have great people skills.
- You love design and using creativity as a tool to help elevate brands and drive business growth.
- You like working in a family-like environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected, in other words, the idea of Team Sköna always coming first appeals to you!
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.