San Francisco, CA
Hello! Hej Hej! We’re Sköna, a fast growing B2B creative agency located in San Francisco & Stockholm. We’re seeking an experienced and talented visual/UI designer to join our team in San Francisco. You need to have experience in the field, a passion for creating engaging user experiences, and an interest in collaborating with the rest of team to create amazing work.
Skona’s work is heavily focused on B2B tech clients but also extends to consumer and non-profit work, and our very own special projects and original content. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, which means we leave our egos at the door.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Design innovative user / visual experiences for various B2B clients in the technology space that meet user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Work with the brand design team to extend visual design for multiple clients
- Create or extend digital design systems, including graphic & brand guidelines
- Provide UX design including aspects of Information Architecture (Wireframes, User flows, Site Maps, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between creative & development to facilitate design handoffs & implementation
- Assist digital team with testing prior to site launches
- At least 3 years of relevant digital/visual design experience
- Dedication to working on customer centered, B2B tech experiences for desktop & mobile
- Ability to take established design concepts through production in the digital space
- Ability to concept and prototype digital experiences – from low to medium to high-fidelity prototypes
- Provides a modern design aesthetic
- Great use of typography; Understanding of web typography hierarchy
- Experience in establishing / implementing design systems
- Experience with email design & production
- Experience with interaction design, web animation, CSS / SVG Animation
- Experience with UX and wireframing; Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- Required skills: Sketch, InVision, Creative Cloud
- Nice to haves: Principle, Figma or Framer/X experience, After Effects
You also have..
- An interest in closely collaborating with a multidisciplinary team (UX designers, digital designers, developers, producers)
- A willingness to engage in all types of digital projects.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate ideas to internal team and client stakeholders
- A passion for emerging trends and technologies with an interest in inspiring others
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.