Web Project Manager
Skona is seeking a web project manager with a proven experience in managing website design and development projects. You enjoy leading teams of creatives and developers through end-to-end web development projects, managing client requests and relationships, and have a passion for interactive experiences. You have a strong attention to detail and are able to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel, while keeping them on time and budget.
About Our Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) B2B creative agency with offices in San Francisco and Stockholm. We work with high tech clients on a range of creative services including brand strategy and development, campaigns, website development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, we leave our egos at the door and look for ways to always pitch in.
Specifics of the job
- Managing day-to-day client communications and client expectations; Prepare and lead efficient client meetings and presentations
- Distilling client business goals and work closely with UX team on overall Web/UX strategy and creative direction for the Skona team
- Lead a team of designers and developers on various web projects
- Partner with Skona’s account team to negotiate and manage client concerns, project change requests and project risks
- Defining website project structures, timelines and budgets, and ensuring that website projects are on scope, time, and budget while meeting client requirements and SOW
- Stay on top of trends and collaborate to enhance our digital output
- Provide support for new business proposals
- Oversee design asset production, animation, and video development
- Lead and participate in quality assurance testing of websites and landing pages
- Be a champion of accessibility standards, and ensure our work follows ADA guidelines
- Support development team in page creations and content entry
- Provide technical support and relevant training for clients
- At least 5 years experience as a web producer or project manager with a proven experience in managing successful end-to-end website projects, on time and budget
- Highly organized and process oriented with an ability to handle multiple deliverables and project details within tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, positive and professional team-player
- Great interpersonal skills and experience in building strong client relationships
- Proven knowledge and experience in website development processes and methodologies including requirements gathering, IA/UX, visual design, development and testing
- Experience in incorporating Web Accessibility/Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance standards
- Experience with using Google Analytics, Google Optimize/Optimizely, and Hotjar to analyze and optimize digital experiences
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Agency experience is a plus
- A plus if you have a marketing/business background
- A plus if you have experience with performance marketing
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver – you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively.
- You have a doggedly curious spirit.
- You are fun to work with – and you have great people skills.
- You love design and using creative as a tool to help elevate brands and drive business growth.
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected, in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan, paid federal company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Competitive vacation policy
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Sounds like you?
Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Fill in the form and we’ll talk soon.