Summer Intern Position
San Francisco, California
Hej, Hello! We are a B2B agency in Potrero Hill with really great people and really great clients. We are looking to add a Summer Intern to work closely with all our teams. This person will run alongside the account team, pitching in, helping out, and running our social media. We are not looking for someone with great experience or an impressive CV, we’ll show you the ropes. Rather, we are looking for the right person. If you are curious about brand building, web development and tech, get in touch. Oh, one more thing — you need to be a great writer. And love dogs. Those are musts.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
5 things that describe you
- Strong communicator
- Problem solver
- Social/digital savvy
- Shadowing account team on client projects
- Heading up our Sköna social media
- Writing posts for our Sköna blog & newsletter
- Organizing internal adventures and group activities (lunches, design inspiration trips, etc)
Please complete a short essay (1-3 paragraphs) on one topic below:
- If time and money were no obstacle, where would you live and why?
- You’re granted the ability to time travel. Where are you going and why?
- If experience, time and money weren’t a factor, what would your dream job be?
To Apply, You Must:
- Be available from June – August/September 2018
- Currently reside in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Be available to work 30-40 hours per week
Sköna is a B2B creative agency specializing in marketing, branding, and design for innovative tech companies. Founded 15 years ago in Silicon Valley and with a brand new office in Stockholm, we offer the perfect blend of Silicon Valley high-tech expertise and Scandinavian sensibility.
We solve tough business problems with strategy, design, and smarts. The result? A kick-start for major growth around a brand people will love.